Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text must be formatted according to the template provided (https://bit.ly/2HQ8PZg).
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
A collection of papers presented at the International Conference on Literacy and Education organized by English Language Education Department, Faculty of Language and Arts, IKIP PGRI Pontianak.
Proceedings of the International Conference on Literacy and Education is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivativeWorks 4.0 International License. Articles are Open Access articles published under the Creative Commons CC BY-NC-ND License This license permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium for non-commercial purposes only, provided the original work and source is properly cited. If you compose, modify, or make derivatives of this material, you may not distribute material that has been modified.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.